Cell phone abuse and misuse is a worldwide epidemic which is now affecting millions of men, women and children, with no relief in sight.
Please learn to use the Cell phone with etiquette- Cell phone courtesy
1. Use the phone for essential business only – this means to the point and brief. Or avoid altogether and use land phone instead.
2. Avoid distracting and annoying ring tones, dialer tones.
3 .In some instances, turning your phone off may be the best solution.
4. Maintain a certain distance from others, lower your voice, turn away, and speak quietly.Don’t take anyones photograph without permission.anyones
5. Think about other people nearby. Keep your conversation private. Be aware of your surroundings and avoid discussing private or confidential information in public. You never know who may be in hearing range. Earphones are a great way to avoid distracting others in public areas.
6. Don’t display anger, yelling during a public call. Conversations that are likely to be emotional should be held where they will not embarrass or intrude on others.
7. Use your mobile phone in silent or vibration settings in public places such as business meetings, religious services, schools, restaurants, theaters or sporting events so that you do not disrupt your surroundings.
8. Not too loud please. People tend to speak more loudly than normal and often don’t recognize how distracting they can be to others.
9. Follow the rules. Some places, such as hospitals or airplanes, restrict or prohibit the use of mobile phones, so adhere to posted signs and instructions. Some jurisdictions may also restrict mobile phone use in public places.
10. Don’t give your cell number to everyone.Dont reply to strangers message.keep the blutooth disabled to prevent virus attack.Note down your IMEI number.Inform the ploice if you have lost your mobile.