Snoring is the sound produced when there is an obstruction to breathing while sleeping and the most advanced stage is called obstructive sleep apnea. Some homeopathic medicines are also used to stop snoring and help curing sleep apnea.
The theory of homeopathy is based on “the same kind of preparations for treatment of disease”, meaning that in order to cure a disease that requires the pharmaceutical which can make a healthy person to produce the same symptoms.
By stimulating self-healing system, to strengthen the damaged cells self-repair capacity genes, so that the function of the endocrine system, nervous system, immune system restore to balance, which essentially cure the disease.
As the drug content is very low , it is safe to use and without any side effects, particularly suitable for women and children.
Homeopathic Remedies for Snoring
Similarly, the treatment of snoring can also use homeopathy, such as bedtime anti-snoring pill, which is considered as the simplest snoring remedies. Anti-snoring pills contain natural plant enzymes and herbs that are able to break down body secretions, including mucous, allowing the body to reabsorb them and reduce congestion. The herbs are also said to prevent throat and nose tissue swelling, resulting in a more open and smoother airflow that helps reduce snoring.
Homeopathic treatment of snoring is not limited to these pills, such as nasal sprays and nasal drops other products also fall into this category, also has the effect of opening airway, eliminating blockage of the airway.
The following homeopathic stop snoring remedies can be considered:
1. Throat sprays and nasal creams on naturopathic base, which usually to provide moisture for a liberated breathing. Whether these drugs actually help against the symptoms of snoring, is questioned again and again.
2. Regena therapy, based on homeopathic, consisting of acting homeopathic substances and have an integrated cell regeneration at the target.
3. Gently rub peppermint oil into the lower part of each side of your nose . Peppermint is said to have an anti-inflammatory effect. The peppermint will improve your breathing by reducing swelling in the membranes in the lining of the nostrils.
4. Tea against snoring, consisting of lime blossom, sage and arnica leaves, should help drunk before sleep as a natural home remedy.
5. A homeopathic combination pack with two single remedies-Ammonium Carbonicum and Kali Muriaticum for relief of snoring.