Stop Snore, Save Your Marriage
If you are a loud Snorer and your sex life will be in ruin. So if you want to save your marriage, please stop snoring. About 10% of these couples have reached a state of no return in their marriage; they have made up their mind for separation.
There are two main things that we do in bed: sleep and have sex. Turns out that how well you the first can affect your satisfaction with the second. Researchers have known for a while that severe cases of obstructive sleep apnea and snoring have been linked to erectile dysfunction.
Snoring and Sex
People who snore are generally not sleeping as well and, therefore, are more tired. It could be that partners of heavy snorers are also not sleeping well, or they may feel less desire for intimacy because of nightly snoring-related stress.
The medical research has shown that heavy snorers experience reduction in sexual drive with over half of them have erectile dysfunction. Medically erection process is a combination of Neural, psychological, vascular and hormonal systems. Any one of them lacking will result into erectile dysfunction. Since the Oxygen level to the brain is lowered, this reduces the testosterone level in the blood.
To avoid getting disturbed in night by their partner who snore, many couple often decides to sleep separately. This is kind of action is not a permanent solution for them. Couples should try effective snore stop solution to completely get rid of this problem. It is because; snorer in addition to disturbing sleep of the partner often does not have continuous sleep themselves. That leads to exhausted subsequent day since proper rest is not obtained in night with proper sleep. One who is deprived of sleep suffers physically and emotionally that very much affect the sex life of a couple.
But when chronic medical conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure impair sexual function, reducing libido, and increasing risk of erectile dysfunction and other sex problems.
Few tips for stop snoring and having good sex life:
- Lose weight. The less fat tissue in the throat, the less likely you are to snore.
- Treat your allergies. Nasal allergies make nasal congestion worse.
- Stop alcohol before bed. Alcohol relaxes the throat muscles, loosening throat tissue, and promoting snoring. It is brain depressant.
- Avoid sedatives and sleeping pills. Sedatives have effects similar to alcohol. If you have insomnia, get more regular exercise; discuss non-drug alternatives with your physician.
- Don’t smoke. Smokers have chronically swollen nasal tissue, which increases snoring.
- Raise your head. Elevating your head often reduces snoring. Use an extra pillow. Or raise the head of your bed with bricks or wood blocks.
- Get her earplugs. If your girl is fed up and angry.
My advice to you to save your marriage, consult your doctor and get help. Get a Home sleep study first.
Don’t annoy the woman who shares your bed Or Snore and you sleep alone.
Hi GIRLS,THIS APPLIES YOU TOO